What Chutzpah.
Bi-Partisanship is Bi-Curious Jorge — a manipulative construction, distraction & unrealpolitik idle worship of the crumbling West.
Where is the wisdom in selling out your own Home? Why aren't apostate Leftists with Israeli citizenship demanding B'nei Menashe, Beta Israel, B'nei Anusim, Kaifeng Jewry make aliyah? Would these non-observant thugs be stoning Jewish Asians, Africans & Latin@s, as well?
I doubt it, because the wanna-be-punks would get their tuchus soundly trounced.
Anarchists in Yisra'el & left-handed egocentric fascists are grossly mislead. I hold the previous Hippie generational hype responsible for the current Hipster malaise monstrosity.
"Those who cannot see where they came from will never get to where they are going."
— José Rizal
Unfortunately, it's been a perpetual generation of cultural mis-appropriation, rather than sober reflection. I can't wait for the next global war. That way goyim noise will be silenced. A severe House sweeping is long overdue aka Mystical Anarchy medicine.
Continue to abuse the privilege of the b'rachot of living in Eretz Yisra'el and I promise your wretched antagonistic kehillot that you will face a merciless keshet as ya'll desecrate Shabbos.
Kindly move in Jews of Color, todah.