WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ሰኞ

Filipinim Kibbutzim

Response to D2's Take on Recent Anarcho Developments on fb.

Kibbutzim in theory is not catching on fast enough in The West.

I'm still not happy with the competitive nature of my average neighbors, whose names I still don't know.

At this rate, they're gonna have to try 'n steal our tomatoes, for us to discuss the stormy weather ahead.

No doubt middle class suburbanites are feeling the pinch of struggle in more pronounced ways, but from what I can gather, the competition for dwindling resources just gets more cut-throat and haphazard.

They just won't fess up to the shared predicament, unless push comes to shove, beit naturally, organically, or chemically: existential crises are inevitable in such an ego-driven climate. It's sitcom-worthy, really.

Until my neighbors recognize they can't maintain their precious lawns on their own due to severe water shortages, can't rely on folding local businesses for their fast-food meals - my watchful family will just continue cultivating our garden with 3rd world techniques still embedded into memory and wait for emergency opportunities to share seeds of wisdom, like bitter melon.

When the recognition of vital compassion is mutual, action will follow.


"Filipinos are like Hobbits because they are a peace-loving, party-people, who love to eat, drink, sing, dance, pipe-smoke, and laugh; who are secure in their dreams and visions, seeing well above the ordinary turn of events, giving hope to a cynical and litigious world, preferring, instead, the confines of The Shire."
— Eunice Malijan

People are willing to listen when they are stonewalled and they can't see the walls at all. - Khoa-Anh Pham 

I wonder if the walls that obscure visionary pursuits collectively are challenges of a spiritual nature. I have found that obstructions are removed and action manifests best in times of crises, which facilitate mountains moving; sometimes even skyscrapers collapsing to stir people.

I'm less an advocate for terrorism and more reliant on celestial earthquakes to awaken, these days.

Otherwise, it's cult of business-as-usual.

D2 shared these links: A Low Impact Woodland Home and Hobbit House

Hobbit House in Manila features one of my favorite classic folk bands, Asin {Taglit-Tagalog for "Salt"}.

The Wales Hobbit House was more what I had envisioned, though, without the "Green" Agro-Tekkie baggage.

The aspect of adventure in the Hobbit legend - the way the unassuming community overcomes challenges dynamically, at a moment's notice - is what I find innovative and most challenging to fulfill. I think I've explored every subculture imaginable. It's exhausting keeping up with fleeting movements that had so much subversive potential.

I'm not quite sure what collective to engage this season. I've grown accustomed to J.D. Salinger's reclusive lifestyle, partly out of bitterness for having longterm commitments fold for whatever reason.

Wherever there's lack, that's where I'm useful: in the early stages of development. Otherwise, I'm just another anonymous cog in the wheel of misfortune.

The burgeoning (JoC) Jew of Color networks online look promising, however. Actual event gatherings are sparse at the moment.

"To withdraw oneself from the community is to detach oneself from the G-d of Israel."
— R' A. J. Heschel

The concept of Biblical cooperation is worth considering with Shavuot approaching.