WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ማክሰኞ

Under Rice Pressure Cooker

I just completed a mini deadline, where I had to describe "Who you are, what your background is, what you do/why you write?" I don't know what I was thinking. I hope they still like me.


NOTE: My essay, entitled Abet [previously published in MaARTe] best describes my motivation in this life.

My name is Eliyahu Enriquez, formerly known as Clifford Fabro Rivera. I was blessed with my Hebrew name by R’ Michael Rothbaum. Manang D2 nicknamed me E2. I sought to legalize Enriquez, in honor of my late cousin, Albert, who was instrumental in the Philippine student uprising, at the height of Martial Law, and summarily salvaged. I am still waiting for my name to be recognized by cousins and the Supreme Court of Rockland, wherein I will have to inform the local paper, which I hardly ever believe. Mobile calls have become obsolete. Skype looks promising. I identify as a BiPoly Asian Ⓐnimist Hudyo Minstrel. Or something alien, like ampalaya beside calamansi on a Pasober plato. And officially single Brown Fem Fatale.

I last traveled to Israel circa 2003, giving free light shows to IDF soldiers, whenever I got a chance to ditch the tour group. Digital cameras weren't mainstream, then. Since Underground Ravens were outlawed, I have been conducting novice research into burgeoning JOC [Jews of Color] communities, with a focus on East Asian Jury, specifically Jewish-Filipin@s, as well as the impact of Sinim and Filipinim OFW migration. Exploring Movement in lieu of exile, not just terrestrially, but also chronicling the inner, personal struggle of ibon — is a challenging metathesis. A lifestyle of legacy I call Method Poetry or Science Friction. I had my first collection of Pin@y Piyyutim published last year, by a small press British publisher, who center-indented all of my poems. As such, I chose not to go ahead with the paperback edition, settling for an e-Book, ISBN initiation, and exponential subversion of empirical proportions. I find my full American name, ironic, on search engines. I am drawn to unconventional disorientation, despite my derisive investigative instigation. And I hope we can still be fb bodies.

I hope you found that satisfactory, along with the few choice Tagalog?