WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ሰኞ

Passover Horah Story

Testimony Transcript: Pesakh ≈5768
Defendant: D. Yu [Koreano]


On Passover, I honored an invitation by Rabbi Mike Rothbaum of Sarah Lawrence College. Du was the designated Cyborg driver with a scar atop his bald headed-dome.

I spilled red wine on the carpet and offered an Asian Fan to Hillel.

I intimated to Rabbi Mike that I was frightened of being a passenger in hiss vehicle.

Rabbi Mike looked me in the eyes, asking my soul, "Whom are you afraid of, precisely?" Gulf gulp. Do you trust Me?" I looked up and nodded, affirmative.

Along the highway, Du was listening to "worship" music, controlling my window and locks. The generic music segues to Vlad and he turns to me demanding why I told Mike: "Du is scary," as he shuts the passenger window to shoot a glare at me, taking hiss razor eyes off the busy road.

Luckily, I got home safe and sound.

Can't say the same for D. Yu, who resides in PA, where I was conceived.

To Be Continued.