WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ሰኞ

Silent Sweeping Tutorial



"For three transgressions of Damascus – make that four – I will [no longer tolerate] them because they threshed Gil[e]ad with sledges of iron. And I will send fire into the house of Hazael, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-Hadad. And I will break the bolt of Damascus and I will cut off an inhabitant from Bikath-Aven, and one who holds the scepter from Beth-eden, and the people of Aram shall be deported to Kir, says the L-rd. For three transgressions of Gaza – make that four – I will [no longer tolerate] them because they carried away captive whole towns, selling out to Edom. And I will send fire into Gaza, and it shall consume its palaces. And I will banish an inhabitant from Ashdod and one who holds the scepter from Ashkelon, and I will smite Ekron repeatedly, and the remnant of the Philistines will die, says the L-rd G-d" [Amos 3:8].


Oppression breeds

Martial Artssyrian
Silent Screaming.

Think-Tank:

Gil[e]ad Shalit
Jonathan Pollard
And The Hikers

Rapped
In a straightjacket
Then Galus-Damascus get

Mutant Malakhim
Piyyutim Pashkavalim
Dispatched from Yerushalayim

Like Fire e Brain.

Related:

Silent Screaming