WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ረቡዕ

Origins of Bilhah v’Reuven



Bat Reuven: Bill always said you were one of the best Ladies he ever saw with an edge weapon.
Bat Bilhah: Fuck EU, Bitch. I know he didn’t qualify that Shiite, so EEUU can just kiss my Motha-fuckin’ ass, Black Mamba. Hmph. ‘Black Mamba.’ I should have been Motha-fuckin’ Black Mamba.
Bat Reuven: Weapon of choice? lf you want to stick with your Butcher knife, that’s fine with me.
Bat Bilhah: Very Funnye, Bitch. Very Funnye! 
Bat Bilhah suddenly attacks Bat Reuven. Bat Reuven assassinates Bat Bilhah. 
Bat Reuven to bat Naftali: lt was not my intention to do this inn front of you. For that, I’m sorry, but you can take my word for it ~ your Mother had it comin’. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it: I’ll be waiting.