Moshe Heinemann: A matzah that is completely white on both sides should not be used, since it may not have been thoroughly baked. Matzah meal should be slightly brown in color, which indicates a better bake on the matzos that were used for the matzah meal.

AI Overview: Hieroglyphics from 4,600 years ago show that Egyptians viewed mushrooms as a sacred gift of immortality reserved only for royalty.



WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ዓርብ

Reported ambiguous exchange to TMZ and VICE for clarification.

Rachel Korine: I'm so glad to have you in my life
Harmony Korine: who are you .!!! you are not rachel please take down your twitter account now!!
Rachel Korine: Stop doin' this babe. You Know who I am LOL. I will call you right now ok?
Harmony Korine: please take down this account My wife is with me so she does not need to call me
Rachel Korine: But I am Rachel babe, stop playin' with me!
Harmony Korine: i repeat if you do not take down this account i will have to contact Twitter myself and get it taken down for you my
Rachel Korine: Ok. I got it. But You know, my real name is Rachel Korine
Harmony Korine: please delete your account it is a Criminal offence. 
Rachel Korine: You can't do this. 
Harmony Korine: I do not tolerate people faking as my wife please report her
Rachel Korine: Thats my real name. I am just using a Rachel's photograph! I'll give you the ring back!
Harmony Korine: if your real name is that then put your real picture up and stop misleading people
Rachel Korine: Ok. I will think about that! But one thing... Who knows if you are the real Harmony too?
Harmony Korine: I am me now please if you may replace my wifes picture with the real you and tell everyone you are a fake
Rachel Korine: I am me too! Ok Ok, I will stop this just because you are very educated and calm! But, please, follow me back? Just Kidding
Harmony Korine: i expect you need to tell your followers everything but if you were to make a fan page i would follow you
Rachel Korine: No, man, you do not need to follow me! I am your fan! I will change this, and I think that my followers already know!
Chloe Hattanburg: Harmony Korine, are u playing with me???
Rachel Korine: No, my husband is playin' with me! He love do this things, he knows i have a twitter account
Harmony Korine: my wife only has one twitter account and thats not it. she is fake
Rachel Korine: Rachel Korine is fake? OMG. I want to do a movie, give me a chance... I am working too hard on Theatre
Harmony Korine: stop with the act you are not rachel if you carry on pretending to be her i will carry this case to higher authorities
Rachel Korine: God. Just do a search on your twitter and you'll see a lots of Rachel's =) I am just kidding man, don't you have humor, do u?
Harmony Korine: i have a good sense of humor but not when my wife is concerned if you do not take this account i WILL report you
Rachel Korine: Ok, I will change right now, god! But, first, send my kiss to the real Rachel? pls
Harmony Korine: ok

Israeli Flag Title: Bambi ben Naphtali (Created with ChatGPT) 🦌