WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ዓርብ

Ginger Assassins

"The non-canonical Epistle of Barnabas (8:1) explicitly equates the Red Heifer with Christianity."

"cow in Cork"

"LAREDO, Texas"

"Posted by Ryan at 2:12 AM"

"donkey in west Limerick"


Sharon Osbourne: Excuse me, Mrs. American Idol? Loving E.T.! I am so excited.
Ellen Degeneres: I'm excited, too.
Sharon Osbourne: I am so excited! Brilliant.
Ellen Degeneres: I can't wait. Yah, it is a good idea. I think it's a good idea.
Sharon Osbourne: It's genius! Whoever thought of it: genius idea.
Ellen Degeneres: Whoever thought: good idea.
Sharon Osbourne: Awe, yah, awe, yah! 
Ellen Degeneres: E.T. wasn't my idea, but when E.T. came to me, I was like, "That's a good idea." I never in a million years thought that was gonna happen and you must love it, right?
Sharon Osbourne: It's great fun. I love going around America, going around the different cities, and, You know, each city is so different. People are so different in each part of the country.
Sharon Osbourne: It's great. I love E.T.

"I've always had this dream of going to Italy." ~ TMZ


Howard Stern: Yah, Sharon Osbourne is here. My co-judge on America's Got Talent. She's no longer my co-judge because she gets into fights with everybody.
Robin Quivers (lol): Some things never "Change."


[Character] Assassinations
Expect Entertainment South of the Mason-Dixon Line in the guise of Ginger Assassins. ¡I will be tuning inn!


"Machiach will come without firing an Assault Weapon." ~ Rebbe Nachman


Naftali Risks assassinations by Gad, who simultaneously endorses hymn. They won't hate you or love you. They both hate you and love you both.

Kiffitim Sailormang
Q: Why would a Ginger endorse a Polack?