WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

እሑድ

"Is there anything about Guns N’ Roses’ music you like?"


Kurt Cobain: I can’t think of a damn thing. I can’t even waste my time on that band, because they’re so obviously pathetic and untalented. I used to think that everything in the mainstrteam pop world was crap, but now that some underground bands have been signed with majors, I take Guns N’ Roses as more of an offense. I have to look into it more: They’re really talentless people, and they write crap music, and they’re the most popular rock band on the earth right now. I can’t believe it.
Interviewer: Didn’t Axl Rose say something nasty to you at the MTV Video Music Awards in September?
Kurt Cobain: They actually tried to beat us up. Courtney and I were with the baby in the eating area backstage, and Axl walked by. So Courtney yelled, “Axl! Axl, come over here!” We just wanted to say hi to him - - we think he’s a joke, but we just wanted to say something to him. So I said, “Will you be the godfather of our child?” I don’t know what had happened before that to piss him off, but he took his aggressions out on us and began screaming bloody murder. These were his words: “You shut your bitch up, or I’m taking you down to the pavement.” [laughs] Everyone around us just burst out into tears of laughter. She wasn’t even saying anything mean, you know? So I turned to Courtney and said, “Shut up, bitch!” And everyone laughed and he left. So I guess I did what he wanted me to do - - be a man. [laughs]