WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ሰኞ

Real World Denials

CR: You're liking everybody reminds me of a Right Wing Pastor. The Clergy's name is John. Care to explain yourself? This is on record. What is your Religious Affiliation, if any? You don't have to comment, but your thread is Public. I am just calling out some trifling online etiquette. Mhm. Feel free to look, though. And I know for a fact Abigail nee Garcia is a Homophobe, so I don't want to implicate you, unless you're a Homophobe. What is your Public stance on Gay Marriage? This is what it feels like, on the ground, being questioned at a protest or at a Press Conference. I'll give you 24 hours, until 430PM Monday, to respond, civilly, otherwise, I will make Assumptions based on your Silence. K? Good. Or you could defriend, but I am merely pointing out pettiness. And? I'm pretty sure you're friends with Guy, another Homophobe. I can tolerate previous generations, such as our classmates, to a point. Also, when I say it's on record, that means this transcript is also archived, for future reference, if need be. Or you can block. It makes no difference. All I suggest is mutual respect. That is all, for now.
Ethan Haymovitz: If you are at all into online learning and MOOCs, I highly recommend Walter Sinnott-Armstrong and Ram Neta’s class titled, ‘Think Again: How to Reason and Argue.’ It promises to refine analytic thinking skills by offering insight into logical reasoning and argument. The professors are not only knowledgeable, but down-to-earth, engaging, and funny. I would definitely take another class with either.
PR: I have no idea what you're talking about.
CR: I suppose, I'm also a reporter, officially, but I'm old school. I don't like self-promotion. Don't feel pressured to Say Anything. What is your stance on Gay Marriage?
PR: Stop sending me messages.
CR: Not until I get an official response from you, otherwise I can't be civil with a Homophobe. It's baffling that you're stalling, girl. Waiting... Are you Christian? That's two questions. Either you're Pro-Gay Marriage or you're not. Either you're Christian or you're not. Waiting... See? I'm bringing it to you because you're an activist, right? Well, consider me a reporter for JN Magazine, so, you're a Homophobe and non-Christian. Gotcha. I don't want to out you, but, you know, watch and see. I recommend arts and crafts. Activism is serious business and you're not cut out for that stuff, hun. See how easily insulted you are? Try being neutral on controversies or don't say anything at all.
PR: Go. Away.
CR: Ur acting like a Baby. Explain yourself, Babe. Ur a Closet Case. EEUU went to Spelman. I would expect a better argument from you, girl, so remember that you're a Closeted Homophobe and a non-Christian. I shouldn't have to spell it out for you. Thanks for the skeleton for an article. btw, Guy isn't a Homophobe; he's Closeted. I'm gonna make life Hell for our mutual Friends, if they align with your views. Quit the drank. Ur debate skills are Mediocre. Grow the fuck up. bibi and do as i say or else, lol, which you did. So predictable. Very basic, but it's where you failed. Next time, if you're asked a simple yes or no question, answer either yes or no.