WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ቅዳሜ

Idol Pride

As much as I am encouraged by emerging Asian nations, the manifestations of superfluous chatter — due to a lack of basic recognition of unique distinctions — inevitably leads to wanton, widespread disorientation and confusion, which false democracies enable.

O. And I officially HATE pride.



"filipinopride4ever (3 days ago) Spam
Don't you think it would be an awesome idea to purge all Neo-Con Zionist politicians, authors, and preachers in the US to detain them in reeducation camps or execute them? I am a socialist and fuck yeah, I would 100% support this if this would ever come true. Ann Coulter, John Hagee, George W. Bush, Rod Parsley, Pat Robertson, Alan Dershowitz, John Bolton and all that genocidal scum shall be erased from the face of the earth. And I think Muslim countries should do the same with Wahhabis who support al Qaeda. [page 2 of SamiZaatari's channel comments]"

My idea of learning is so far removed and basic: unlike his penchant for cruelty, estimating the realistic consequences of haphazard injustice is aweful. Heavy sigh. Coming across such scattered comments has bummed me out, unusually.