Moshe Heinemann: A matzah that is completely white on both sides should not be used, since it may not have been thoroughly baked. Matzah meal should be slightly brown in color, which indicates a better bake on the matzos that were used for the matzah meal.

AI Overview: Hieroglyphics from 4,600 years ago show that Egyptians viewed mushrooms as a sacred gift of immortality reserved only for royalty.



WIKIPEDIA: According to the Bible, Galilee was named by the Israelites and was the tribal region of Naphthali and Dan, at times overlapping the Tribe of Asher's land.


👩👨👨👨🏿👨🏿👩🏿

Bnei Bilhah are of an ancient origin. In the Hebrew migratory tradition begun more than two millennia ago, an Israeli remnant migrated into Africa with many Danites from Northeast Africa migrating back to their tribal allocations in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, besides emerging Naphtalite communities throughout Mainland Africa, including Levitical Islanders from Haiti, Jamaica, and Madagascar, as well as a Mixed Multitude comprising the African Diaspora from the United States of America settling Southwest of the Sea of Galilee.

ቅዳሜ

Miryom's Song

"Miryom, the prophetess, Aharon's sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women came out after her with timbrels and with dances. And Miryom called out to them, 'Sing to the L-rd, for very exalted is He; a horse and its rider He cast into the sea'" {Shemot 15: 20-21}.

F.I.L.I.P.I.N.A. {Mare, Mare}
F.I.L.I.P.I.N.A. {Mare, Mare}
Awe, She

Look at all these pretty ladies on the dance floor {Ow}
On the dance floor {Ow}
On the dance floor
Flow
Flow
Flow

I like it, Mare
I like it, Mare
I like it, Mare

I like key, like key

Look at all these pretty girls
Dancing like they own the world
Pretty Filipina girls
Ain't nothin' messin' with her
Hot dam
There she goes
Bangin' like a video-
Model
Girl, let me free you in Tagalog:

Sayao ka na {Hey, Hey}
Ang ganda mong dalaga

[Dance, now {Hey, Hey}
You're a sunny lady]

Sayao ka na {Hey, Hey}
Gusto kitang kasama

[Dance, now {Hey, Hey}
I'd like to house you]

So let me get it, get it
Let me ge-ge-get it
Let me get it, get it?
Let me get it, get it

Awe, She

Look at all these pretty ladies on the dance floor {Ow}
On the dance floor {Ow}
On the dance floor
Flow
Flow
Flow

I like it, Mare
I like it, Mare
I like it, Mare

I like key, like key

Runway model
Fashion show
In the club
Gettin' low
Lookin' like she's gettin' dough
Wire self frum head to toe
Oh, no
She a Pro-
Fessional
Let me know
What it takes to get close
So it makes likes Halo-Halo

Sayao ka na {Hey, Hey}
Ang ganda mong dalaga

[Dance, now {Hey, Hey}
You're a sunny lady]

Sayao ka na {Hey, Hey}
Gusto kitang kasama

[Dance, now {Hey, Hey}
I'd like to house you]

So let me get it, get it
Let me ge-ge-get it
Let me get it, get it?
Let me get it, get it

Awe, She

Look at all these pretty ladies on the dance floor {Ow}
On the dance floor {Ow}
On the dance floor
Flow
Flow
Flow

I like it, Mare
I like it, Mare
I like it, Mare

I like key, like key

Bilis na
Dali na
Tayo, tayong dalawa

[Faster, now
Hurry up
Both of us, together]

Sayao ka
Sunod ka
Gusto kitang kasama

[You dance
You follow
I'd like to house you]

Kaibigan
Barkada
Lahat magsamasama

[Friends
Homies
All will follow]

Kahit na
Saan ka
Madama mo sana

[No matter
Where you at
You hopefully will ]

Sayao ka na {Hey, Hey}
Ang ganda mong dalaga

[Dance, now {Hey, Hey}
You're a sunny lady]

Sayao ka na {Hey, Hey}
Gusto kitang kasama

[Dance, now {Hey, Hey}
I'd like to house you]

So let me get it, get it
Let me ge-ge-get it
Let me get it, get it?
Let me get it, get it

Awe, She

Look at all these pretty ladies on the dance floor {Ow}
On the dance floor {Ow}
On the dance floor
Flow
Flow
Flow

I like it, Mare
I like it, Mare
I like it, Mare

I like key, like key

NOTE:

Off The Black Eyed Peas THE E.N.D. [Energy Never Dies] Album

Previous:


Source:

Manishtana
The Temple Institute


Related:

Parshah Chukat

"[Asian artists] are always part of the background scene. We’re like the quiet storm" — Allan Pineda, aka Apl.de.ap, of the Black Eyed Peas, born and raised in the Philippines and immigrated to Los Angeles when he was 11.

"We are tribeless and all tribes are ours./ We are homeless and all homes are ours./ We are nameless and all names are ours./ To the fascists we are the faceless enemy/ Who come like thieves in the night, angels of death:/ The ever moving, shining, secret eye of the storm."
— From 'Open Letter to Filipino Artists' by Emmanuel Lacaba aka The Brown Rimbaud, Salvaged Poems; Author of posthumous collection of poems entitled, Bar Mitzvah.

Israeli Flag Title: Bambi ben Naphtali (Created with ChatGPT) 🦌